Saturday, December 28, 2013

Top 5 Recipes of 2013

HI everyone! Hope you had an amazing holiday with your family and friends. I did! I got some awesome foodie gifts ( ground red pepper from the Basque region of France, Bacon Crack ( yes, and it is amazing) and a Ninja! Can you believe 2013 is almost over? I got to do so many amazing things this year. I traveled to Washington DC and California. I went on so many foodie adventures I can't count them. I am super excited to see what 2014 holds for me. Before the year ends I wanted to share with you my top five recipes of 2013. I'm excited to report all of them are healthy recipes! Try some of these recipes in your new year. Many of them were my favorites too so you won't be disappointed. 

One might say I am obsessed with Greek Yogurt. And that isn't just eating it in a single serve cup. Oh no! It is so versatile! You can use it in place of butter, sour cream and mayonnaise. Did I mention it has a ton of protein? Check out the post if you haven't yet and get on board the Greek Yogurt train. 
OMG. These were my favorite muffins of the year. These muffins pack a protein punch with quinoa flour and whole wheat flour. Did I mention there is no butter? Yup. Try these muffins. They are amazing!


Oh buffalo chicken quinoa. How I love you. I probably had this for lunch for most of the year. It is so easy to make and is super healthy for you. If buffalo chicken is your thing you need to try this dish!


I decided to make these treats for my pooch Meatball because I make them for my husband and myself and they are delicious! They are super simple to make and have healthy ingredients like oatmeal and natural peanut butter. If your dog is a peanut butter freak like mine, try these out. 

This pasta is AMAZING. The sauce requires no cooking so it is super simple to throw together. It also makes it really fresh. The creamy sauce made from Greek yogurt. It is super fresh from lemon zest and you can use whatever veggies you like. This is now a staple in my diet. As an alfredo sauce lover this sauce satisfies my craving for cream sauces and keeps my booty in check!Did I mention it is a Jillian Michaels Recipe?Need I say more?

Have you tried any of these recipes? Sound off!


No comments:

Post a Comment