Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's @ 6


Want two hours on a Friday after a long, hard, day at work where you can drink free beer and take a tour of a brewery? Look no further Rhode Islanders! Newport Storm invites 50 of their closest facebook friends to join them every Friday at 6pm at their Brewery in Newport to have happy hour! This amazing way to start your weekend is at no cost to you and you get to drink pint after pint of your favorite Newport Storm brew!



How do you get in on the best party in town? Like Newport Storm on facebook and they will post on  Fridays at noon a sign up for Fridays @ 6. The first 50 people to sign up will get in on this great time. When my husband and I  arrived I was surprised that you were actually able to go up to the observation deck and read about the brewery and watch the brewing process. We stayed up there for about an hour because it was so interesting and what a great way to enjoy a beer- watching how it is made! I fell in love with the Summer Hefweizen, which was crisp and had so much flavor( they also offered their Spring and Winter ale.)At 6:30 we were entertained by the ceremonial "reading of the rules" where it was said if anyone drops their pint glass, everyone must leave. Can I just say, I held onto that pint glass with an iron grip. I would not be the person to ruin Fridays @6 for everyone!

Go ahead, and get a group or friends and coworkers to sign up and go to Fridays @6 at Newport Storm. It is a great time,informative, and its free! Can it get any better?

Yup, that's me




No comments:

Post a Comment