Friday, November 25, 2011

What I Ate... ON THANKSGIVING!



Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I would love to talk to you all about my family's thanksgiving dinner. We had 2 turkeys this year, brussel sprouts and bacon, glazed carrots, mashed potatoes, cheesy potato casserole, sweet potatoes, etc. I mean seriously? That is alot of food. We were so stuffed when we left. Here is some of what I ate!




The kids drinking sparkling cider

Passing around the food



My favorite part- potatoes

One of the turkeys
My plate!! Lots of Sides,little turkey.. :)
Lots of Potatoes!



This part of thanksgiving may have been my favorite. I had told my dad a few weeks ago that Mario Batali was going to be at Dave's Market ( a local grocery store) to sign his new cookbook. On Thanksgiving he gave me a cookbook signed by Mario Batali!!! I almost died. In fact, I got a little teary. My dad waited in line for 3 hours to get this signed book for me. I could not believe it. I am so thankful for my family.

We went to Toby's dad's house for dessert after and it was so great. They had tons of pie and these peanut butter truffles. They were so good. I also tried this pumpkin bread pudding that Amy's mom made and it was amazing. Here is a pic!



No comments:

Post a Comment